* Omega3HealthElite - the Story of the Unique Product September 06 2012
Omega3HealthEliteTM . The highest quality Omega-3 supplement available on the market. Clean. Fresh. Effective. Unique. All American. Omega3HealthEliteTM is the Cadillac of the Omega-3 supplements.
- It is a triglyceride (TG) form of the Omega-3, natural, stable, easily digested by the body
- Molecularly distilled to clean and concentrate
- A minimum 70% concentration of the Omega-3 fatty acids, the highest concentration on the market for the triglyceride form
- A minimum of total 1,400 mg total Omega-3 acids, including 800 mg of EPA and 400 mg of DHA per a 2-softgel serving. A minimum of 700 mg total Omega 3 acids including 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA per one softgel
- Rich spectrum of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids present, eight Omega-3s in total: EPA, DHA, ALA, STD, ETE, ETA, ETA, HPA, DPA
- Body preferred 2:1 ratio of EPA to DHA
- Full spectrum three tiered testing, including independent 3rd party laboratory testing, to verify content, concentration, freshness, and cleanness. Surpasses the highest US and international quality standards, including the Monograph of the Council for Responsible Nutrition (USA), GOED - Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (international), WHO - World Health Organization (international).
Here is how our premium supplement is created -
We are committed to creating the cleanest, most effective Omega-3 fish oil supplements that surpass the highest American and European quality standards. Omega3HealthEliteTM is a unique premium, top grade Omega-3 fish oil. The entire process of making this product takes place in the facilities compliant with the cGMP - current Good Manufacturing Practices established by FDA (21 CFR part 111).
This is the story of the Omega3HealthEliteTM fish oil supplement -
- The first step is formulating specifications and establishing the process. Extensive research is done to establish the form and chemical composition that maximize absorption, safety, and health impact. Then the process is defined that will lead to creation of a supplement with those best-in-class specifications
- Food-grade fish is caught in the Alaskan waters of the USA in the environmentally sustainable process. The fisheries are managed through a holistic approach that assess impact on the entire Bering sea ecosystem
- Fish filets are quick frozen at sea to preserve freshness
- Upon return of the fishing boats to the shores of Alaska, fish oil is quickly extracted in the food processing facilities
- Raw fish oil triglycerides are broken down into ethyl esters to allow cleaning and concentration
- Flash Distillation separates and concentrates EPA and DHA
- Cold Extraction Method that preserves quality and freshness of the oil is used to further concentrate the Omega-3s to the specifications
- In the process of molecular distillation, deodorization removes fish odor and taste, and PCBs and heavy metals are filtered out
- The fish oil is re-esterified to convert it back into the triglyceride form
- The oil is tested in an in-house laboratory for the Omega-3s content, environmental toxins, heavy metals, microbials, and oxidation (freshness indicators)
- The oil is encapsulated in soft gelatine capsules (softgels)
- The oil is re-tested
- The Omega-3 softgels are bottled, sealed, and labeled
- The finished product is tested in a third party cGMP compliant laboratory for the Omega-3s content, environmental toxins, heavy metals, microbials, and oxidation (freshness indicators)
- Omega3HealthEliteTM supplement is stored in the temperature and humidity controlled facilities until you place an order, and a bottle of the Omega-3 softgels is shipped to you
- From start to finish, the process takes place in the United States of America and supports the national economy.